Covid 19 Guidelines January ‘22
We will do all we can to help keep audiences safe by:
- Staggering start times of sessions to avoid congestion.
- Encouraging booking in advance to minimise queuing.
- Asking people to leave venues by rows under the guidance of ushers to avoid congestion.
- Ventilating rooms between sessions.
- Cleaning touch points regularly.
- Encouraging performers and volunteers to do LFT both mornings of the festival.
You can do your part to keep others safe:
- Please, stay at home if you have symptoms of illness such as a runny nose, headache, cough, sore throat or fever, or have tested positive for coronavirus. In this instance, get in touch with the Quay Arts Ticket Office at least 2 hours ahead of the performance for information on returns.
- Face coverings
Anyone over the age of 11 must wear a face covering throughout their visit, including during performances and in galleries, the shop and foyers. The only exceptions to this are for those who are exempt from wearing face coverings, children under the age of 11, and when you are eating and drinking. If you arrive at the Quay Arts without a face covering, our volunteers will be happy to provide you with one
- Hand sanitiser
There will be opportunities to access hand sanitiser and anti bac wipes as well as access to hand washing facilities.
These arrangements will be reviewed on an ongoing basis, in line with government advice.